The Raven Ti Gel saddle features strategically positioned gel under sit bones for an increased level of comfort. It was designed using the latest in vacuum molding technology, allowing for a sleek, seam-free contact surface and clean integration with the saddle's substrate base. The benefit – no chafing, no hot spots. It has a narrow profile with dropped nose shaping in front that helps eliminate pressure and a flat rear that supports your sit bones. We've also achieved the ideal balance of foam padding with an ergonomic relief channel, making it a very comfortable option for those looking to minimize bulk. The Raven is a slightly longer saddle that gives you more fore-aft positioning range on the bike and it comes with a smooth, durable synthetic cover.
- Smooth, matte black Dura-tek cover
- Pressure relief channel
- Drop nose design for the front of saddle comfort
- Strategically positioned gel under sit bones (O-zone)
- Length x width: 265mm x 150mm
- Weight: 266 grams; 9.38 ounces
- Rails: CRN-Ti