SRAM's SlickWire XL Road Brake Cable Kit is the perfect kit to have on hand to fix broken cables and a great upgrade, too. You get excellent 1.6mm coated cables, slippery lined 5mm-diameter housings, aluminum ferrules and frame protectors.
• Break-Away Quick Disconnect • Time saving system for managing brake cables on Break-Away bikes • Light threaded alloy barrels with rubber noise dampener • Available for both derailleur and brake cables • Brake Quick Disconnect sold individually • Derailleur Quick Disconnect sold in pairs
$21.99 - $25.99
Jagwire's Brake Noodles feature stainless-steel tubes with aluminum ends for durability and excellent performance. You get 10 of them for all your bicycle setup needs.
$5.49 - $49.99
Jagwire's C-Clips are little nylon clips designed for use with Jagwire's Stick-On Guides (sold separately) and compatible frame cable guides. The C-Clips fit over your housing and hydraulic lines and snap into the guides to keep the lines in place, tidy and operating smoothly.
$18.99 - $21.99
Jagwire's Cable Guide Stoppers are rubber adapters that fit over hydraulic brake lines so that the lines will fit into various open-type frame cable-housing stops and stay securely in place. You get a pack of 50.
Jagwire's Double-End Straddle Cable is a replacement straddle cable (also called a crossover or transverse cable) for cantilever brakes.
Jagwire's Mickey Adjusting Barrels are quality adjusters that mount to most road frames. They make it easy to fine-tune your shift cable tension by hand for optimum shifting performance.
Rocket II direct cable adjusters fit into Shimano STI shifters with external shift cable routing. - Rubber coated adjusting knobs for firm grip - Adjustable on the fly - 4mm
$5.49 - $13.49
Jagwire's Road Brake Inner Wire is a high-quality brake cable made of stainless steel for excellent braking performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It comes in Campagnolo and SRAM/Shimano models and lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
$4.99 - $10.99
Jagwire's Sport Slick Stainless Shift Cable is a high-quality shift cable made of stainless steel for excellent shifting performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It also comes in lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
$10.99 - $12.99
Jagwire's Stick-On Cable Guides are made of lightweight aluminum with adhesive on the bottom. The aluminum lets them conform to any shaped frame tube and the adhesive holds fast. They come with Jagwire's C-Clips, nylon cable clips that snap onto the guides to hold the cables neatly in place. You get a pack of 4.
Jagwire's Straddle Cable Carrier is for cantilever and centerpull brakes. It attaches to the end of the brake cable and is what the brake's straddle (also called transverse or crossover) cable attaches to. The Straddle Cable Carrier is made of light, corrosion-resistant and durable aluminum with a steel bolt. You get a pack of 10.
Jagwire's V-Brake Boot covers and seals the points where the the cable on your V-Brakes, linear-pull and direct-pull brakes enter the noodle. It's made of flexible rubber to seal the cable and help keep dirt, grit and moisture from entering. It keeps your cables and brakes working nice and smooth and ensures your cables last as long as possible. You get a bag of 10.
- HFX-9 kit includes a pre-crimped inline caliper fitting - Sole and Stroker Ryde kit includes specific fittings for lever and caliper
$3.99 - $6.99
- Compatible with all Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo systems - Smooth surface reduces friction and improves performance - Teflon cables are friction-free and rust-proof - Stainless steel cables are permanently rust-free
Rejuvenate the performance of your mountain or town brakes with this convenient and valuable cable. - Rejuvenate the performance of your brakes with this convenient and valuable cable - Extra-long 2750mm length ensures fitment for any application - Compatible with most non-hydraulic mountain bike and city brake systems - Stainless steel cable is rust-proof, comes pre-stretched, and includes cable end cap
Rejuvenate the performance of your road brakes with this convenient and valuable cable. - Rejuvenate the performance of your brakes with this convenient and valuable cable - Extra-long 2750mm length ensures fitment for any application - Compatible with road brake systems - Stainless steel cable is rust-proof, comes pre-stretched, and includes cable end cap
- Precision-machined cable ferrules for improved braking and shifting performance. - A flat bottom on the inside prevents housing from pulling through ferrules. - 4mm ID for use with most shifting cables - 5mm ID for use with most braking cables - 50-count bottle
- Vision Aero/reverse brake lever specific brake cable - Replacement cables that only work with Vision reverse brake levers - Sold individually
- Shimano brand casing with internal lining for optimized response - Brake: offered in a stiffer (M-System) for MTB, or a more pliable (SLR) version for road applications (can be used for either discipline depending on user preference) - Derailleur: (SIS-SP41) compressionless design pre-lubricated with silicon grease to decrease cable friction
Shimano Dura-Ace BC-9000 Polymer Road Brake Cable & Housing sets reduce the sliding resistance to achieve lighter and quicker operation. - Dura-Ace grade SLR-EV Road brake cable set - Stainless steel for anti-rust protection - Low friction polymer material on the cable may cause slippage at the cable fixing bolt after initial pre-stretch for the cable is performed. Fur like material from polymer coating will not affect the performance - Pre-lubed with special polymer compatible grease
Shimano Stainless Derailleur Cables Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM Cable Type: Stainless Defined Color: Gray Diameter: 1.2 Double Ended: No Length: 3000 mm Quantity Included: 1
Shimano Stainless Road/MTB Brake Cable & Housing Sets - 1 x 2000mm black 5mm housing - 1 x 1000mm and 1 x 2050mm 1.6mm stainless cables - 2 end caps and 2 cable crimps
These PTFE-coated, stainless steel cable and housing sets reduce the sliding resistance to achieve lighter and quicker operation. Includes: - 1400mm x 5mm housing x 1 - 800mm x 5mm housing x 1 - 2050mm x 1.6mm cable x 1 - 1000mm x 1.6mm cable x 1
- Wet or muddy condition cable sealing solution
Shimano XTR OT-SP41 Polymer Coated Derailleur Cable Sets
$43.90 - $99.90
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Derailleur casing is compressionless with internal lining and external plastic coating
- Aluminum cable-end crimps for derailleur or brake applications to prevent fraying after the final cut
SRAM's Cable Housing/Hydraulic Line Rotating Hooks secure your cable housings to hold them the way you want them, keep them from hitting each other and making rattling noises, and they provide a tidy custom look, too.
SRAM's Ferrule Kit is just the thing to keep on hand for your brake- and shift-cable replacement and repairs. You get 10 4mm-diameter aluminum shift ferrules, 6 5mm-diameter aluminum brake ferrules, plus 3 aluminum cable crimps to prevent frayed cables.
Page 1 of 6 Next page