BSA comes from Birmingham Small Arms, aka English threading. English threading on mountain bikes means a 73mm-wide, 34mm-inside-diameter shell with reverse threading on the drive side. It's the most common threaded standard employed today. This kit allows you to fit 30mm cranks, like those from Rotor or RaceFace, to fit in the tight space of this 30mm spindle. CeramicSpeed Coated Bearings are hand-built with unique CeramicSpeed Ceramic Balls installed on coated, hardened-steel races for longer life and less bearing drag compared to standard bearings. In The Box - 2 threaded cups with bearings installed - 2 1mm spacers - 2 0.5mm spacers - 2 dust covers - O-ring - 10ml syringe All Round Grease - Sticker sheet
These hand-built bearings are specially developed for off-road performance. The bearings offer extreme durability and high performance efficiency and are developed specifically for DUB 28.99mm cranks. These bottom brackets are equipped with coated bearings. The coated bearings utilize the highest quality CeramicSpeed ceramic balls, running on hardened-steel races with a 3-micron-thick metallic coating that makes the races corrosion-resistant, harder, and smoother, increasing service life and reducing friction. This design features a custom integrated dustcover for maximum durability. This product has a unique design specifically for SRAM DUB 28.99mm cranks requiring no additional adapters or spacers for a perfect fit that lasts the lifetime of the product. The SRAM DUB crank spindle requires the bearing contact points to be in a set and designated width, and all CeramicSpeed Bottom Bracket options perfectly match the bearing placement on the crank spindle with the required frame interface for nearly any model of bike. The PF30 for SRAM DUB MTB comes in our CeramicSpeed Coated Bearings for the longest lifetime and lowest friction. Compatible with: - Frame: PF30 - Opening Diameter: 46mm - Shell Width: 68mm In the box: - 2 cups with CeramicSpeed Bearings installed - 2 dust covers - Spacer-tube - 1 x 3mm spacer - 2 x 1mm spacers - 10ml syringe of CeramicSpeed Long Life Grease - Sticker sheet
The PF30 standard has opened design possibilities for mountain bikes. Our CeramicSpeed PF30 Shimano MTB Bottom Bracket gives you the ability to install Shimano and other 24mm diameter spindle cranks on your PF30 MTB. Our PF30 cups have extended sleeves and join with a center section, reducing the likelihood of creaking and increasing the reliability of the system. There is both a Standard and Coated version. Both feature super smooth CeramicSpeed Balls and hardened-steel races. The CeramicSpeed Coated Bearings have an additional benefit: a 3-micron thick metallic layer over the races. This addition makes the races harder and smoother, lowering drag and increasing life. The CeramicSpeed Standard Bearings have only 0.3-0.4 watts of frictional drag per set, an average drag reduction of 75% compared to stock bottom brackets. This is the result of great design, including hardened-steel races and CeramicSpeed Balls that are 100% smoother and 15% harder than the ceramic competition. They also last longer. If you want longer life and even lower drag, opt for the CeramicSpeed Coated Bearings. Life increases by 60% and drag drops by 50% compared to our CeramicSpeed Standard Bearings. Performance can be tuned by changing the grease. LongLife Grease comes installed, but can be changed for lower-drag All Round Grease for lower drag and cleaner riding conditions. In The Box - 1 bottom bracket with CeramicSpeed bearings installed - 2 dust covers - 5 0.85mm spacers - 10ml syringe of LongLife Grease - Sticker sheet
Tech specs: - BSA: 91g - PF30: 117g - BB86: 66g - BB386: 103g
- Enables the use of a MegaExo (24mm spindle) crankset on a BB90 (Trek Madone) frame - Choose MegaExo carbon (ceramic bearings with red-anodized aluminum shields) or alloy (stainless steel bearings with black plastic shields)
Running a conventional threaded bottom bracket on your BB30 or PF30 frame doesn't have to be complicated. This press-fit adapter from FSA goes in snug and opens up a lot of crankset possibilities for your BB30/PF30 frame. - Aluminum - Allows conventional threaded bottom brackets to be installed in a BB30 or PF30 frame - Install with headset press (not included) and green Loctite (included)
This FSA Bottom Bracket allows you to run MegaExo and other 24mm spindle cranksets with a BB86/BB89.5/BB92 frame. - Intended for road use - Steel bearings
This FSA MegaExo bottom bracket is for use MTB MegaExo cranksets with 24mm spindles. - Sealed bearings - Die-cast then CNC machined alloy bearing cups - Composite Di2-compatible adjustable center sleeve
$36.99 - $54.99
- Left and right bottom bracket cups with standard bearings for FSA MegaExo cranks - BB-9050 is for 24mm spindle 68/73mm MTB K-Force and Team Issue cranks - BB-8681 for K-Force Light (a non-ceramic option) and SLK Light Road MegaExo cranks (BB-8681 bearing covers have been redesigned so that the spindle now rides directly on the bearing itself) - BB-7000 is for 24mm spindle 68/73mm shell MTB Gravity Lite, Moto X and Afterburner cranks - BB-7000 is for 24mm spindle 83mm shell MTB Gravity Lite cranks - BB-6200 is for 24mm spindle 68mm shell Energy, Gossamer and Omega No Bolt Design cranks - BB-6000 is for 24mm spindle 68mm shell Energy, Gossamer and Omega cranks - BB-4000 is for 19mm spindle 69mm shell Omega cranks - BB-1000 is for 19mm spindle 68/73mm MTB Gamma cranks - 1.37" x 24tpi (English threads) or M36 x 24tpi (Italian threads)
$40.99 - $199.99
- Road sets include bearings, shields, c-clips and wavy washer for bearing retention/tension - Mountain sets include bearings, shields, c-clips and spacer - Choose ceramic or stainless steel options
There's precious little that's better than a fresh bottom bracket. This complete FSA BB30 Bottom Bracket contains 2 stainless steel bearings, 2 C-Clips, 2 dust covers, and 1 adjustment washer.
$50.99 - $59.99
ISIS revolutionized bottom bracket spindles. Keep yours spinning smoothly with this Platinum ISIS Bottom Bracket from FSA. - Forged, hollow chromoly spindle with titanium nitride coating - Integrated, large ball bearing design - Cold-forged aluminum cups - Includes crank bolts
Run your 386EVO crank with your frame that is designed for BB86 Shimano Pressfit bottom brackets with this FSA bottom bracket. - 2 lines of bearings on each side
- Enables the use of a BB386EVO (30mm spindle) crankset on a 68mm English threaded frame
- Enables the use of a MegaEVO (30mm spindle) crankset on a 68mm English threaded frame - Compatible with Gravity Gradient MegaEVO 30mm cranks
- Extra-thick walled hollow CrMo spindle with Ti-Nitride coating - Industrial cartridge bearings. 12mm steel crank bolts included - Forged aluminum cups with lip on drive side. - 280g
- Eccentric adapter bottom brackets enables the use of a MegaExo (24mm spindle) crankset on a PF30 (68x46mm) frame to run a singlespeed drivetrain - 68mm PF30 BB shell only
Featuring lightweight, low friction ceramic bearings and lightweight alloy cups, the FSA Light Mega Exo Ceramic Road Bottom Bracket keeps you spinning smoothly mile-after-mile with weight savings to create a highly efficient drivetrain.
GXP conversion kit for Hope bottom brackets.
- High quality alloy cups compatible with IRD QB55 bottom brackets (sold separately) - Choose Swiss, French, or Italian bottom bracket thread dimensions - Left cup: right hand thread - Right cup: left hand thread
- High quality sealed cartridge bearings with steel cups - Traditional square JIS 2-degree taper crank-arm interface - 68/73mm English (BC1.37 x 24tpi - RH/LH). Compatible with IRD retrofit cups (sold separately), RD-419
Designed to work flawlessly with your Patterson crank, this Metropolis bottom bracket delivers smooth performance and light weight.
$18.99 - $24.99
- Made to fit crank spindles and press-fit Mid BB frames. - Simple and easy to install. - Includes an assortment of spacers to optimize chainline and crank clearance. - Odyssey 6061-T6 aluminum dust spacer included.
The Problem Solvers Bushnell Eccentric Bottom Bracket is the industry leading design for chain tension adjustment on tandem and dedicated single speed bikes equipped with eccentric bottom bracket shells. The classic version features full-body, aluminum construction across the shell for maximum surface area friction and additional value. - Accepts English threaded bottom bracket cups - Classic, full-body design - Outer Diameter - 54mm
The Problem Solvers Bushnell Eccentric Bottom Bracket is the industry leading design for chain tension adjustment on tandem and dedicated single speed bikes equipped with eccentric bottom bracket shells. The classic version features full-body, aluminum construction across the shell for maximum surface area friction and additional value. The Bushnell Fat Bike Eccentric Bottom Bracket is designed for the 100mm shells in most fat bikes. - Accepts English threaded bottom bracket cups - Classic, full-body design - Diameter of part - 2.118 inches (53.78mm) - Fits BB shells from 53.8 ~ 54mm I.D. without shim - Fits BB shells up to 100mm width
$8.99 - $12.99
Race Face Cinch bottom bracket spacer kit for BB30/PF30 bottom brackets.
Race Face Cinch Bottom Bracket Spacer Kit • 30mm diameter spacers needed for correct installation of Cinch 190mm spindle in 132mm BB shell of Surly Ice Cream Truck and Salsa Blackborow.
Race Face Cinch bottom bracket spacer kit of OSBB bottom brackets.
Race Face bottom bracket spacer kit for 124-130mm bottom brackets.
Designed to be used with X-Type or EXI cranksets. Manufactured from high strength aluminum & featuring custom retainer bearings. Features • BB Cups are forged & CNC machined from 6066 aluminum. • Tapering wall construction to minimize weight. • Custom 6805 16 ball retainer bearing • Bearings feature our custom triple wiper seal to better retain grease & keep contaminants out. • Bearings are factory filled with Phil Wood waterproof grease — tested & proven to extend bearing life.