A great shoe for gravel riding needs attributes of both road and mountain shoes. Equally at home on gravel, XC trails or all-day adventures. We borrowed technology from our X-Project so that neither walkability nor pedaling stiffness suffer. Then cut the upper from a durable 1-piece synthetic leather and added perforations to let feet breathe. A single L6 BOA closure provides equal pressure across the instep. Extra toe protection helps with errant stones and any extended or uphill hikes. A short EVA insert at the heel provides noticeable vibration damping to reduce fatigue on longer rides over rough roads.
- Seamless perforated synthetic upper for improved breathability and comfort
- L6 Boa system with sequence routing for micro-adjustability and secure, even closure
- 1:1 Next Step Nylon composite sole does what no other can: deliver uncompromising pedaling performance and confident off-the-bike hike-ability
- Reinforced toe bumper for added durability and protection
- TPU lugs deliver off the bike confidence
- 2-bolt SPD cleat compatible
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.
|Intended Use||Gravel riding|
|Cleat Compatibility||2 Bolt or SPD|
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||Single L6 Boa system with sequence routing|
|Upper||Seamless perforated synthetic upper|
|Outsole||1:1 Next Step Nylon composite|
* Subject to change without notice.