The MET Estro MIPS is a versatile road helmet ready for your longest day on the bike. As comfortable as a top-of-the-line helmet, its design is widely open to maximize ventilation at low speeds. With 26 vents, 17 of which are inlets and 9 are exhaust holes, all of them work in synergy with the internally engineered air channeling system to ensure maximum ventilation.
The Estro MIPS is also exceptionally comfortable. The 360° head belt in the MET Safe-T Upsilon retention system ensures that there will be no pressure points on the skull, and its internal shape is welcoming for almost all different shaped heads. Featuring the MIPS-C2 brain protection system, the MET Estro MIPS is able to slide against the head in the event of a crash, redirecting damaging rotational motion. MIPS is a brain protection system—engineered to add protection to the standard construction of helmets in case of certain impacts. The MIPS Brain Protection System (BPS) is attached inside the helmet, between the comfort padding and the EPS.
The front of the helmet features two dedicated ports for securely docking sunglasses while resting or climbing. The design reflects the purpose - to adapt to various uses and environments. Widely open, deeper coverage, a versatile visor, and a full polycarbonate wrap that makes it more durable by avoiding exposure of EPS surfaces to outdoor conditions.
- In-mold polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
- Full polycarbonate wrapped EPS liner to enhance durability
- Extended head coverage for more thorough skull protection
- MIPS-C2 Brain Protection System add protection in case of certain impacts
- MET Safe-T Upsilon Fit System
- 360° head belt and vertical adjustments offer a customized fit
- Air Lite straps with adjustable divider maximize aerodynamics and comfort
- Sunglass ports to securely dock sunglasses
- 26 vents are internally engineered for air channeling to improve ventilation and comfort
- Comfort pads are hand-washable
- Certifications CE; AS/NZS; US
|Small||52 – 56cm||260g|
|Medium||56 – 58cm||270g|
|Large||58 – 61cm||305g|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
CE; AS/NZS; US