ENVE has found that a dropper seatpost can enhance the gravel experience and that 40mm of drop is just the right amount for most gravel riding and racing. A dropper post allows the rider to lower their center of gravity on descents which can result in greater control and therefore confidence. While designed primarily for gravel riders, the G Series Dropper allows XC riders and racers a lightweight dropper with just the right amount of drop.
- 395 grams (can be trimmed for an additional 40 grams in weight savings)
- Mechanical actuation - Internal Routing Only
- 40mm of drop/travel
- 350mm length (Min Post Height: 140mm seat post clamps saddle rail
- 27.2mm diameter post (Includes shims for 30.9mm and 31.6mm posts)
- Fully serviceable, no special tools required
- Compatible with all cable actuated remote levers