Constant comfort. Subtle strength.
Sleek, light, and stiff. Everything you want in a road bike shoe, whether you're just starting out or consider yourself a seasoned enthusiast. The Starvos cycling shoe offers a stealthy, distinctive look without breaking the bank.
- inForm Race last offers a slightly roomier, high-performance fit
- Nylon composite Bronze Series sole
- PowerTruss sole design improves stiffness without adding significant weight
- Stiffness index - 7 of 14
- 3-strap hook and loop closure system
- Compatible with 3-bolt and 2-bolt SPD-style cleats (2-bolt mounting plate sold separately)
- Upper Fiber Content: 58.7% PU / 10.9% Polyester / 30.4% Nylon
- Sole Fiber Content: 85% Nylon / 15% Fiber
- Liner Fiber Content: 100% Polyester
SPD/2-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Mountain Bike shoes. Look/SPD-SL/3-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Road Bike shoes.
Cleats are sold separately or with pedals. Be sure your shoes feature the correct bolt pattern.