Saturday Jan 13th:
- 5:30pm - 7pm Night ride from Winthrop Town Trailhead (Methow Trails fatbike trail pass required)
- Meet at the Town Trailhead in Winthrop, ready to ride, at 5:30pm with your bike, good lights, and dressed warm.
- Ride as long as you'd like and warm yourself and swap stories around the fire afterwards.
- 6:30pm - 8pm Post-ride bonfire and with no-host grill available
- Warming fire at Town Trailhead
- No-host grill available, bring your own grillables
Sunday Jan 14th:
- 8:00am Meet at Methow Cycle & Sport followed by group ride at Pearrygin Lake area trails
- Free coffee and baked goods
- Connect with old and new fatbike friends
- Brief welcome message from the Northwest Fatbike and Methow Fatbike crew
- Carpool to the Pearrygin Lake area trails for riding on the extensive trail network
- Group photo will be taken and then riders will break into smaller groups to explore the trail system so everyone can ride with a group they are comfortable with on trails that fit their ability
- 4pm - 6pm Fat and Happy Hour at Methow Cycle & Sport
- Gather at Methow Cycle & Sport in Winthrop for beverages, snacks, and to swap stories of the weekend and connect with others who plan to ride some more Monday before heading home.